Skip to main content

The Ducks are back!!!

On a little bit happier note my ducks are back.They were waiting for me at the backyard gate. They both came running to me.It just amazes me that for 4 years these two come back time and time again.Papa has a certain marking on his chest that I can tell it is him.Just a wonderful feeling to see them each year.I hope they have babies again this year.They bring them to see me.
How anyone can look at all of this wildlife and think that God doesn't exist is beyond me.
We have deer and fox and ducks and birds galore.This beauty never ceases to amaze me.


Popular posts from this blog

Baby Ducks

This year to our surprise a mother duck and her 9 babies are also in the neighborhood.Twice a day she brings them to the bird feeder.They are really getting big now.I just love watching them all walk in a perfect line behind her!!!

What a year 2020 has been

 This has been a year like I've never experienced. I certainly hope that this comes to an end soon. I never thought I would  have ever experienced a world pandemic. We never traveled much and have always been homebodies so staying home hasn't been too bad. One good thing is I have gotten back to making my bears and I'm going to participate in a online bear show at the end of November. I'll put up more information later on that. 
well Easter went pretty good. My dinner turned out lovely. Everybody came. My only problem is my sister in law and her smoking. I have asked her to not smoke but she still does. She goes on the screened in porch. Abbie loves going out there and I don't want her around smoke. She has enough going wrong with her. Maybe I am wrong but I feel it is so disrespectful of her. So we will see what memorial day brings. It is finally getting warm here. It is so welcomed. It is suppose to be in the 80's on Thursday. I am going to enter a bear contest. Maybe that will motivate me. I don't know what is wrong with me anymore. Hopefully this warm weather will help. I wish she was tiny again.