Skip to main content

Can't wait for fall


One more day then it's september!! One more family picnic and I'mhome free till thanksgiving..I'm the only one that can cook and enjoys cooking so the family always comes here...
I have 4 more shrubs to trim and that is done for the seasonI'm really looking forward to more time in my studio..I can't wait!!!
Today is my best friends birthday but we'll celebrate on thusday..I'm making her dinner and decorating her a cake..
Danny is a little restles tonight so I think it's gonna be a long night.When she does this she wants me with her at all times//I wish I knew what goes on in that brain of hers!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Ducks

This year to our surprise a mother duck and her 9 babies are also in the neighborhood.Twice a day she brings them to the bird feeder.They are really getting big now.I just love watching them all walk in a perfect line behind her!!!

What a year 2020 has been

 This has been a year like I've never experienced. I certainly hope that this comes to an end soon. I never thought I would  have ever experienced a world pandemic. We never traveled much and have always been homebodies so staying home hasn't been too bad. One good thing is I have gotten back to making my bears and I'm going to participate in a online bear show at the end of November. I'll put up more information later on that. 
well Easter went pretty good. My dinner turned out lovely. Everybody came. My only problem is my sister in law and her smoking. I have asked her to not smoke but she still does. She goes on the screened in porch. Abbie loves going out there and I don't want her around smoke. She has enough going wrong with her. Maybe I am wrong but I feel it is so disrespectful of her. So we will see what memorial day brings. It is finally getting warm here. It is so welcomed. It is suppose to be in the 80's on Thursday. I am going to enter a bear contest. Maybe that will motivate me. I don't know what is wrong with me anymore. Hopefully this warm weather will help. I wish she was tiny again.