Skip to main content

Where does time go???

August is almost over..I can't say I'm sorry to see it go..The heat has been unbearable this year..you have to stay inside with the air runnung and that isn't much fun..I'm ready for fall and my favorite holiday Halloween!! I love love love halloween and my studio is starting to look the season..I have fabric all over..I am actually making some headway with my bears..My plan is to have some ready for adoption the beginning of september..
Danny had a bad nose bleed yesterday..She's back on antibiotics..nothing bad today..so I hope it is over for now!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Ducks

This year to our surprise a mother duck and her 9 babies are also in the neighborhood.Twice a day she brings them to the bird feeder.They are really getting big now.I just love watching them all walk in a perfect line behind her!!!

What a year 2020 has been

 This has been a year like I've never experienced. I certainly hope that this comes to an end soon. I never thought I would  have ever experienced a world pandemic. We never traveled much and have always been homebodies so staying home hasn't been too bad. One good thing is I have gotten back to making my bears and I'm going to participate in a online bear show at the end of November. I'll put up more information later on that. 
well Easter went pretty good. My dinner turned out lovely. Everybody came. My only problem is my sister in law and her smoking. I have asked her to not smoke but she still does. She goes on the screened in porch. Abbie loves going out there and I don't want her around smoke. She has enough going wrong with her. Maybe I am wrong but I feel it is so disrespectful of her. So we will see what memorial day brings. It is finally getting warm here. It is so welcomed. It is suppose to be in the 80's on Thursday. I am going to enter a bear contest. Maybe that will motivate me. I don't know what is wrong with me anymore. Hopefully this warm weather will help. I wish she was tiny again.