Skip to main content

Not a very good start of the new year

Well 2011 hasn't been very good so far.I fell down my basement steps and really messed my knee up.Thankfully I didn't break anything.My studio is down stairs so I haven't been able to get down there to work on any bears.I took two classes from the Ebearz online workshops. and my mind is just full of new designs but that shot that in the butt.
I couldn't walk danny either so she has been rather upset with me
The good news is that I am feeling much better and am finally able to walk again!!
I have to wear a brace for now but I can go up and down the steps too!! So tomorrow it is back to making bears!!!
My brother Tommy was in the hospital also for a few days.They thought he had another stroke but they came to the conclution that it was a seizure.So they adjusted his meds and let him come home.Thankfully that is all it was.
I hope that this is it for awhile.I have had enough of for awhile.
So keep an eye out cause I should have a new bear here pretty soon!!!

Popular posts from this blog

More bears

 
Abbierose snuggling with her daddy and saying good night