Skip to main content
Well..went to the surgeon yesterday!! My leg is finally healing..I actually does feel better..I think I;m finally on the mend..Hopefully next week I can start working on my bears again..I have really missed sewing..I had ordered lots of new mohair and have really been itching to use it..maybe next week when Hubs goes back to work...Danny is feeling better also..so maybe all of the bad luck is gone..I was really starting to get stressed out wondering what was gonna happen next..My brother Tommy went to the doctor Tuesday and fell in the office and broke his knee just like I did..had to be rushed to the hospital..nice big lump on his head..kept him for 2 days..sent him home in a brace just like they did me!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Abbierose snuggling with her daddy and saying good night

More bears