Skip to main content

What a Year This Has Been

Well we are almost to the end of the year. Another Christmas has come and gone. I am not sad to see this year end. It hasn't been the best year for me. I fractured my leg in February and that took six months to heal and I lost some wonderful people this year. I lost my desire to make bears and took the whole year off. I would go down in the studio and just sit and look at my supplies and that is as far as I would get. I did get some designing done but never got it onto the mohair. To top it all off last monday I fell when I was walking Danny. I have no idea what happened. Thank God my hubby was with us. I guess I didn't put my arms out to try and catch myself so I fell flat on my face. I was a bloody mess. One of our neighbors was driving by and stopped and put me in her car and drove me home. I am finally starting to look human again but my front teeth are still numb. I guess I'll go to the doctor next week. Thankfully I didn't messs my leg up again. In fact it feels better than it has in a year.. Christmas was nice this year. We have family over Christmas eve and then Christmas day is for Tom and I to spend by ourselves..A nice and quiet day just for us and Danny. I am starting to get excited about making bears again..Lots of new designs in my brain!!!

Popular posts from this blog

More bears

 
Abbierose snuggling with her daddy and saying good night