Skip to main content
well Easter went pretty good. My dinner turned out lovely. Everybody came. My only problem is my sister in law and her smoking. I have asked her to not smoke but she still does. She goes on the screened in porch. Abbie loves going out there and I don't want her around smoke. She has enough going wrong with her. Maybe I am wrong but I feel it is so disrespectful of her. So we will see what memorial day brings.
It is finally getting warm here. It is so welcomed. It is suppose to be in the 80's on Thursday.
I am going to enter a bear contest. Maybe that will motivate me. I don't know what is wrong with me anymore. Hopefully this warm weather will help.

I wish she was tiny again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More bears

 
Abbierose snuggling with her daddy and saying good night