Skip to main content
I am so sick of this cold weather. The older I get the more I can't tolerate it. I have to say I don't miss walking the dog in this. Abbie is not great on a leash yet.
We went and got our hair cut today. My brother mike's first wife does it. How sad is that I have more respect for her than the ones that are current. I grew up under Merrie Ellen's wing. I love her and she is a big part of my life.
Abbie and Dixie haven't been able to see each other and play. When it below zero neither want to go out. They are both missing each other. They love each other and love to play.
I feed the birds every day bread and seed. I put fruit out for the deer. This weather is so hard on them. I seen the blue bird today. I hope love come back and nest again. What fun watching the babies.

Popular posts from this blog

Abbierose snuggling with her daddy and saying good night

More bears